Saturday, September 17, 2011

DO NOT LOSE FAITH !!!

" God let troubles come to you, not to let you down, nor to make you drown...
Rise up and look up that He want you to have stronger FAITH
Never lose it"

~ Buluh yang terkulai tak'kan dipatahkanNya,
Dia kan jadikan indah sungguh lebih berharga.
Sumbu yang t'lah pudar tak'kan dipadamkanNya
Dia kan jadikan terang bagi kemuliaanNya~


Suddenly i got this troubles, come and hit me one by one. It took all away and i got nothing to do.
Dear Lord, i really do not know what to do and how to go through ...
Do i still have FAITH on me ???
That's a big question.kindda...
I am frightened of what will happen next somehow,
I am confused how to react actually
And I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO !!!

Feels like i'm gona yell out loud!
Feels like i'm gonna cry out loud!
Feels like i wanna run from all of these shit !!!

Forgive me oh,Lord :(
Just help me, give me Your wisdom, and have us get through this
I believe in You...

No comments:

Post a Comment