Sunday, October 11, 2009

•29.07.06 ¤ JUST BELIEVE•

I was celebrating my 24th birthday exact with my wedding day. Special??? Of course !!! The best birthday, ever !!!
We prepared everything regarding on our wedding ourself. Venue,invitation,catering,i even made and designed my own wedding gown, full of svarovsky *which i put the svarovsky on, myself* . It was pretty, and i'm so proud that i made it myself, and my friend gave his help a lot...

We also made souvenirs ourself (since our souvenirs made of rattans, so...our hands were 'tlusupen' :p). But above all that, we were happy and satisfied.
We had no money to make a big party...all we wanted is to make a private party, because the important is the wedding meaning itself, not about the party.

We were thinking about holy matrimony, not the party. But my grandma insisted that she'd like to have a party *since my wedding was the first marriage in my family*...
Oh my...we had no money to make a party!!!
God, how could we make a big party with hundreds invited?
I know my Lord is an awesome God, he helps always just in time. We got loan, and we can pay all the bills just before the party ...

The holy matrimony was awesome, i walked on the aisle with Arya on G's by bach is played. we feel God's presence and he blesses us :)
Yes, indeed...
•♡• Never fails...

The party was awesome *for me* although it was a simple party but i was so satisfied...:)
I got a little suprise from my best friend in college, they came late and brought me a birthday cookies, and a present. I opened and it was a lingerie!!! Red lingerie! Oh my God...
Thanks anyway my friends for all laughter and joy we've shared :)
When we got home, first thing was change clothes, and ... Count the angpao!!! *yeayyyy* i was so excited yet nervous because at least i need to hv the same amount to pay the loan.
I told victor *my husband* that as if we got less that we're supposed to have, then it would be fine, if we got the same amount *BEP* than it would be a miracle. And if we got more than those amount, than it would be His grace.
We counted the money till 4am *it must be no 'malam pertama'* hehehehe :p and...we got more !!! A lot more than i imagined !!!!
Oh my God !!!
God is xo great !!! He is so good !!!
And from those time ahead...i am no longer ms.Yulistias, .....
i am mrs.Victor !!!
And we walk by faith, •♡•, and trust

Today i will walk with my hands in God
Today i will trust in Him and not be afraid
For He will be there, for He will be there
Every moment to share, on this wonderful day He hath made...

- Hanya satu kata Tuhan, "pegang janjiku dan percaya. Maka Aku akan menunjukkan kebesaranku dan membuat mu melihat bahwa Akulah Tuhan, Allahmu" -
JUST BELIEVE ... JUST BELIEVE

1 comment: