Friday, October 9, 2009

And the journey began...


We were met on May 15th, 2004 on a street @ Ikebukuro, Tokyo. I was looking for a mobile phone, i asked my cousin for help and apparently he took victor to accompany him.
Then he introduced victor to me. It was nothing at first and we were just friend...
Until we were chatting, started on august 2004, i told him my stories, and he did as well...we were become close
And i still remember those time, the moment...on october 15th, 2004 I was back from work so did he, we met at odaiba (a place, romantic one where there is a syntetic beach),
And he took me to ride a windmollen (i don't know what it says in english), when we were 315m above, he kissed me, so slowly, so gently...my first kiss
Wow...it was my best moment !!!

We filled our days with •♡•, fun, and laughter. I was back to Indo on November 30th, 2004 *exact on his birthday :( *it was his worst birthday though*
Then he was back from Japan on March 20th, 2004, we met @ bali. So nice to remember but too long to be written in this blog :)
We spent all days together.jobless but we were happy.
I always encourage him, as long as we're together and happy then it's fine to me.
He was so despertae to death because of jobless...i never stop accompany him in all time.
One that we learned,2 are stronger than one.
And then we just decided it. Our marriage date...it would be my 24th birthday, July 29th, 2006

And thank God it all went well. Blessed us, and lead us through those day...

One thing i can say about aour marriage...we were brave enough to get married, jobless,...:D
It is all by God's grace that we still stand until this day.

1 comment:

  1. according to the last paragraph, he's a great man with a big Faith! :) i like it!hehe.. can you intro me with the "female version" of your hubby?haha..kiddin.. GBU always!

    ReplyDelete