Friday, October 9, 2009

My 7 years of learning ...


•Me•
I'm kindda loyal person, that's why i just went out with 2 men, which one is my husband, now.
First time i had crush on a man was on 97, when i'd just graduated from junior high school. His name was dicky.
I knew him from church community. It was fun though had relationship with him.at first we were just for fun, then we were gettin' serious.
We had the same services for God in our community and took me almost 2 years @Jakarta for full time services.
What do i say for my past relationship...???
It was learning for maturity, and much more. I learned things went there, and it's all good for me myself. I was so dissapointed at first though,
But then i realized that everything is done by God's permission and everything has done, it was all good for my sake.
Then we were broke up @ 2004. It was a long 7 years of journey that had no end to a marriage. I was so hurt before, but now i realize that God has prepared the best, for me, for my future, and for all that i ever dream about.
And i do believe that he (dicky) feels the same way as well.
I was stressed out, and i decided to cool my head down by travelling to Japan.
I have my auntie there who gave me home to lived while i was there. And i'm so thankfull for her kindness...
I lied to all my community friend @sby n jkt, i told them that i was forced to go to Japan, etc etc etc... It was all lie (i admit it now :p) cause i had no guts to tell them that i was so dissapointed that i didn't even want to be in surabaya anymore.
Then every document had prepared, seemed like God made it all cleared. I was easily prepared all in just a week (pasport, visa, etc) and the week after, i was in my flight to Tokyo :)

•He•
It's kindda weird to be thought that he, my husband, had the same timeline on his relationship before me, just like me. 7 years.
He was with his ex and he had a complicated life as well from a complicated family. He had a hard life but i know for sure , again...God has prepared the best for all of us.
He was chetaed by her, and he was xo patient, that i wouldn't stand for it...
He kept silent, and he was forced to go overseas to work. He went to europe, but he got nothing, back to Indonesia and then he went to Japan.
He took class at first and worked either, after his visa expired, he kept working ilegally.
And in 2004, by accident we met each other @ ikebukuro, Tokyo

And the journey began ...

No comments:

Post a Comment