Thursday, October 8, 2009

a family means no one left behind


I always •♡• This sentence.
A family means no one left behind. Sometime i envy my friends' family, and i do admit it...
Lot of them were born in a happy family. Have a complete family member, have a great wealth...
Just as you all know...
I was born from a mixed parents. My dad was a javanese, and my mom is a chinese. My dad passed away when i was 6, so i never feel how a father's •♡• Is actually, since he was a military and ex governor of Jember.
I admit that i was ashamed with this kind of situation (was, not anymore)...
I just remembered, when i was in primary school, i got bullied only because of this and most of them called me 'ampiang' (which means mixed blood from parents)
When i was in school, i didn't admit that i am a mixed.
When i see my friends, they are rich, they are chinese, seems that they always get what they wanted,...
I am jealous!!!
And i oftenly cried, filled my day with tears, and i always asked God..."Why Lord, i hv to be born in tbis family!"
*Oh Lord, forgive me for what i've said...*
Then oneday, i was sleeping and i heard my mom cried and she prayed...she said that she doesn't wanna se me get bullied
She said that she wanted to see me grow beautifully and perfectly, have a lot of friends around me, and loved by my enviroment...
She said that my dad was the best man ever, and she missed him xo much...
I cried silently, and from those time i knew that my mom never leave me, that she always support my back...
And from those time i began not to have those thoughts anymore. I didn't want those thought keep running in my head and ruin my lue, my dreams,...
And from those time i got that a family means... No one left behind!
GBU all my friend, i am so grateful for my life.
I am so grateful and proud to be a Jember governer's daughter... Ia am proud to be an 'ampiang',
I am proud that i was born in this family, although in wealth, i see that mine is not mush as my friends', but i always keep my mom's words in my mind, that...
My mom rather not to have much money but not losing her child, than have much money but she loss her child. Family keep gather and no one left behind !!!

2 comments: